US 30 Environmental Impact Statement and
Phase I Design Report
Project Study Group (PSG)
The Project Study Group (PSG) is a multi-disciplinary team that will guide the development of the project. The PSG is primarily composed of individuals who represent environmental, engineering, and technical disciplines from the Illinois Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and the Illinois Department of Natural Resources. The PSG is a standing committee that may evolve depending on the phase or context of the project.
The primary objectives of the PSG include:
- Expediting the project development process
- Identifying project development issues
- Providing guidance to developing solutions to issues identified
- Promoting partnership with stakeholders to address identified project needs.
- Render ultimate recommendations based on consensus of stakeholders and engineering judgment.
here to view a current list of PSG members.