FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
JULY 9, 2002
SPRINGFIELD, IL -- The Illinois Department of Transportation will open bids on August 2, 2002 for various road and bridge improvement projects located throughout the state. Also included are 18 aeronautics projects, one land reclamation project and one water resource project.
Following is a list of the projects by county:
1. Crawford County, Trimble Road, District 7, 5.11 miles of patching, milling, bituminous concrete resurfacing, bituminous shoulders and aggregate wedge shoulders on Trimble Road (FAS Route 1696) from IL 1 at Trimble southwest to IL 33 in Robinson. 45 Working Days.
2. Effingham County, IL 32/33, District 7, 0.79 mile of a temporary detour on the median side of the eastbound lanes of I-57/70 through the interchange with IL 32/33 (Keller Drive) at Effingham. Completion Date October 31, 2002.
3. Hancock County, IL 94, District 6, 0.60 mile of patching, milling, bituminous concrete resurfacing and aggregate wedge shoulders on IL 94 just north of Carthage. 15 Working Days.
4. LaSalle-Grundy Counties, US 6, District 3, 9.9 miles of milling and bituminous concrete resurfacing on US 6 from Marseilles to Interstate 80 at Walker's Corner. Completion Date November 01, 2002.
5. Menard County, IL 97/IL 123, District 6, 7.67 miles of patching, milling, leveling binder, bituminous concrete resurfacing, bituminous shoulder and aggregate wedge shoulders on IL 97/123 from the Sangamon County line north to North Lake Shore Drive south of Petersburg. Completion Date December 01, 2002.
6. St. Clair County, E. Hwy 50, District 8, 0.39 mile of milling, bituminous concrete resurfacing (skidproofing), pavement marking, traffic signal work detector loop replacement on East Highway 50 at Lincoln Street in O'Fallon. 20 Working Days.
7. Will County, I-80 Frontage Rd., District 1, 0.19 mile of milling and bituminous concrete surface on I-80 frontage road located near Larkin Avenue in Joliet. 15 Working Days.
8. Winnebago County, Springfield Ave./Riverside Blvd., District 2, 2.12 miles of bituminous concrete widening and resurfacing on Springfield Avenue/Riverside Boulevard in Rockford from Auburn Street to Owen Central Road. 50 Working Days.
9. Bond County, I-70, District 8, The straightening of one interior beam in the north span of the 4 span structure carrying Mulberry Grove Road (FAS Route 782) over I-70 at Mulberry Grove. Completion Date November 01, 2002.
10. Cook County, US 12/20/45 (LaGrange Rd.), District 1, Joint repair and deck patching on 2 bridges carrying US 12/20/45 (LaGrange Road) over Des Plains River in Hodgkins and over S & S Canal, I & M Canal and ICG Railroad, in Willow Springs. Completion Date June 30, 2003.
11. Cook County, Edens Expressway, District 1, Parapet repair and pedestrian rail installation on the bridges carrying I-94 (Eden's Expressway) under Church Street in Skokie and Lincoln Avenue in Morton Grove. 35 Working Days.
12. Cumberland County, I-70, District 5, Removal and replacement of the bridge decks on the structures carrying I-70 over Muddy Creek, Cottonwood Creek and Range Creek from west of Jewett to east of Greenup. Completion Date December 01, 2003 Plus 10 Working Days.
13. Cook County, US 6 (159th Street), District 1, Traffic signal modernization on US 6 (159th Street) from Crawford Avenue to Richmond Avenue in Markham. 60 Working Days.
14. Cook County, IL 72, District 1, Traffic signal modernization on IL 72 from East River Road/Dee Road to Canfield Avenue in Park Ridge. 35 Working Days.
15. Kankakee County, IL 50, District 3, Modernization of the traffic signals at the intersections of IL 50 with North Street and Broadway Street in Bradley. 45 Working Days.
16. Will County, IL 53, District 1, Traffic signal installation on IL 53 at Caton Farm Road at Crest Hill 35 Working Days.
17. Bureau County, Old Dad Joe Trail, District 2, Installation of a fire protection system for Red Covered Bridge over Bureau Creek just north of Princeton. 30 Working Days.
18. Bureau-LaSalle Counties, I-80 Frontage Roads, District 2, Resurfacing of two frontage roads along the north side of I-80. One begins at IL 89 and extends easterly for 1.1 miles. The second one begins at Plank Road and extends west for 1.38 miles near Ladd. 15 Working Days.
19. DuPage County, Various Routes, District 1, Removal and replacement of damaged raised reflective pavement markers and castings at various locations. Completion Date October 31, 2003.
20. Effingham County, I-57, District 7, Continuously reinforced PCC patching on I-57 northeast of Effingham from approximately 1 mile north of I-70 north 4 miles to the Shelby/Effingham county line. 20 Working Days.
21. Madison County, IL 159, District 8, Culvert repair on IL 159 approximately 2.3 miles north of IL 143 at Edwardsville. Completion Date September 30, 2002.
22. Madison County, IL 3 & IL 203, District 8, In Granite City the resurfacing and skidproofing of IL 3 at the intersection with Old Chain of Rocks Road and IL 203 at the intersection with Johnson Road/Fehling Road. Completion Date November 01, 2002.
23. Madison-St. Clair Counties, I-255, District 8, inspect and repair seven submersible pumps at four pump station locations along I-255 between Horseshoe Lake Road and Collinsville Road west of Collinsville. 50 Working Days.
24. Rock Island-Whiteside Counties, I-80 & I-88, District 2, 4.6 miles of full depth concrete patching on Interstate 80 from the Mississippi River to the Rock River and on I-88 from the Rock Island/Whiteside County line easterly for 2.8 miles. 15 Working Days.
25. St. Clair County, IL 3, District 8, 0.36 mile of patching, milling, bituminous concrete resurfacing (skidproofing) and detector loop replacement at IL 3 and Monsanto Avenue in Sauget and at IL 3 and IL 157 in Cahokia. 20 Working Days.
26. St. Clair County, IL 15, District 8, On IL 15 east of the interchange with I-255 at Centreville the work will consist of formed concrete repair on the interior median and removing and replacing 55 foot of bituminous shoulder. 15 Working Days.
27. St. Clair-Washington-Randolph Counties, Various Routes, District 8, 28.3 miles of crack and joint seal on I-64, Old US 50, IL 15, Shiloh Road, IL 157 and IL 203 in St. Clair County; I-64 in Washington County and IL 153 in Randolph County. Completion Date November 17, 2002.
28. Union County, I-57, District 9, vertical adjustment of the existing guardrail on I-57 beginning approximately 1.25 miles south of Dongola at the Pulaski County Line and extending north 6.36 miles. 25 Working Days.
29. Various Counties, Various Routes, Districts 1, 2, 5, 8, repairing or replacing damaged or deteriorated overhead sign structure components and supports along various routes located throughout Districts 1 2, 5 and 8. Completion Date July 31, 2003.
30. Will County, I-55, District 1, Installation of steelplate beam guardrail along median shoulders at the I-55/I-80 interchange at Channanhon. 10 Working Days.
31. Winnebago County, US 20 Bypass, District 2, 0.35 km of crossover construction for bridge replacement at US 20 Bypass over Cunningham Road, one mile east of Meridan and the CC & P Railroad southeast of Rockford. Completion Date November 15, 2002.
32. Kankakee County, Essex Road, District 3, 4.03 miles of milling and resurfacing of Essex Rd. from IL 17 north to Essex. 15 Working Days.
33. Kankakee County, St Anne Blacktop, District 3, 1.47 miles of bituminous resurfacing on St. Anne Blacktop from 2500 East Road to 4000 East Road, 3.5 miles west of St. Anne. 15 Working Days.
34. Madison County, US 40, District 8, Widening and resurfacing at the intersection of US 40 and Main Street in Troy for the construction of a right turn lane at the north approach (Main Street) to the intersection. 50 Working Days.
35. McLean County, US 150 & IL 9, District 3, 0.17 mile of milling and bituminous concrete surface course on US 150/IL 9 from Martin Luther King Drive to Caroline Street in Bloomington. 20 Working Days.
36. Monroe County, Maeystown Road, District 8, 4,600 ft of new bituminous pavement and reconstruction of 2,000 ft of existing roadway from the intersection of Maeystown and Baum Road northerly along the northwest limits of Maeystown reconnecting with Mayestown Road. 160 Working Days.
37. Montgomery County, Nokomis Blacktop, District 6, 22 ft width bituminous mixture complete and aggregate wedge shoulders on the Nokomis blacktop beginning approximately 7 miles west of Nokomis and extending 2.0 miles east. 15 Working Days.
38. St. Clair County, IL 177/IL 158, District 8, Patching, milling, leveling binder and bituminous concrete resurfacing, bituminous shoulders, aggregate wedge shoulders and repairs on three structures on IL 177/158 from Mine Road in Mascoutah northwest 4.55 miles. Completion Date June 30, 2003.
39. St. Clair County, IL 111, District 8, 1.27 miles of patching, milling and bituminous concrete resurfacing on IL 111 from Bunkum Road to the CSX Railroad Bridge in Washington Park. Completion Date October 31, 2002.
40. Warren County, East Broadway Ave, District 4, 0.908 miles bituminous surfacing, milling, striping, concrete sidewalk and other collateral work on East Broadway from South Main St. to south 11th St. in Monmouth. Completion Date November 15, 2002.
41. Williamson County, IL 166, District 9, East of Marion on IL 166 from IL 13 extending south 4.62 miles the improvement will consist of patching, milling, bituminous concrete resurfacing and th aggregate wedge shoulders. 30 Working Days.
42. Champaign County, I-57, District 5, Replacement of the deck on three dual structures on I-57 located near Pesotum over the I.C.C. Railroad and T.R. 132; near Tolono over the Norfolk Southern Railroad; and near Champaign over Phinney Branch. 160 Working Days.
43. Cook County, 135th Street, District 1, Removal of the existing structure and replacement with a single span, precast prestressed concrete I-beam bridge carrying 135th Street over Tinley Creek in Bremen. Completion Date September 30, 2003 Plus 10 Working Days.
44. Fayette County, St Elmo Road, District 7, Construction of a single span, precast, prestressed concrete deck beam bridge carrying St. Elmo Road over tributary to Sugar Creek at the north city limits of St. Elmo. 45 Working Days.
45. Gallatin County, Saline Mine Road, District 9, Construction of a single span, precast, prestressed concrete deck beam bridge carrying CH 8, Saline Mine Road, over tributary to Saline River, 2.5 miles east of IL 1 and 5.5 miles south of Shawneetown. 35 Working Days.
46. Gallatin County, Washington Road, District 9, Construction of a three span, precast, prestressed concrete deck beam bridge, carrying Washington Road over Bear Creek, 1 mile west of Omaha. 40 Working Days.
47. Madison County, Pocahontas Road, District 8, removal and replacement of superstructures at two locations on Pocahontas Road. Construction on the first structure, located 1.5 miles NE of Marine over Sugar Fork Creek, consists of new abutments and new precast prestressed concrete deck beams, widening of existing piers and approaches. Construction on the second structure, located 2.5 miles NE of Marine over Sand Creek, consists of new steel wide flange superstructure with concrete deck, widening of existing substructure and approaches. 130 Working Days.
48. Peoria County, US 24, District 4, Geometric improvements at I-474/US 24 interchange north of Bartonville, includes traffic signal installation. 35 Working Days.
49. Champaign County, I-74, District 5, Improvements consist of resurfacing four of the eight ramps at the interchange of I-74 and I-57, along with resurfacing I-74 under Lincoln Avenue near Champaign. 15 Working Days.
50. Cook County, Unmarked Route, District 1, Improvement consists of PCC sidewalk removal and replacement on Edwards Avenue, 46th Avenue, Gail Avenue and Whitehall Avenue in Northlake. 30 Working Days.
51. Cook-Lake Counties, Unmarked Route, District 1, Construction of a bicycle path on the Commonwealth Edison ROW from north of Marie Avenue ;south to Hastings Subdivision and the south path begins at Hastings Lane east along the west Wisconsin Central Railroad ROW then south to Dundee Road in Wheeling. 60 Working Days.
52. Jersey-Madison Counties, Various Routes, District 8, Milling and bituminous concrete resurfacing at the following locations: (1) 1.0 mile on US 67 near New Delhi in Jersey County from Piasa Creek southeast to North Ingham Lane (2) 0.21 miles at the intersection of IL 3 and IL 143 at Wood River and (3) 0.39 mile on IL 140 in Bethalto. Completion Date November 01, 2002.
53. Tazewell County, I-74, District 4, Supplying steel beams for the construction of H-3 ramps structure on I-74 at the Riverfront Drive (formerly Industrial Spur) in East Peoria. Completion Date May 15, 2003.
54. Grundy-LaSalle Counties, US 6 & IL 47, District 3, 19.18 miles of crack and route sealing on US 6 & IL 47 in Grundy and LaSalle counties. 35 Working Days.
55. Iroquois-Kankakee Counties, Various Routes, District 3, Crack and joint sealing on US 24 from IL 49 easterly to Watseka; on IL 1 from Milford southerly 9.0 miles to the Vermilion/Iroquois county line; and on IL 1/17 northerly 5.0 miles to Momence (IL 1/114 junction). 45 Working Days.
56. Various Counties, Various Routes, District 3, Planting trees and wildflower seeding at various locations. Completion Date June 30, 2003.
57. Knox-Mercer-Henderson Counties, Various Routes, District 4, 25.95 miles of routing and sealing on various routes in Knox, Mercer and Henderson counties. 25 Working Days.
58. Cass County, Wall St & 15th St, District 6, 0.82 mile of bituminous superpave resurfacing on Wall Street and 15th Street) from IL 125 northwesterly to 15th Street and then southwesterly to Edwards Street in Beardstown. 20 Working Days.
59. Champaign County, Thomasboro Road, District 5, 5.68 miles of resurfacing Thomasboro Rd. beginning at County Highway 1 (Dewey-Fisher Road) easterly to Thomasboro and the Illinois Central Railroad. 25 Working Days.
60. Cook County, US 12/20/45 (LaGrange Rd), District 1, 2.97 miles of roadway reconstruction retaining wall construction, new box culverts, highway lighting and traffic signal modernization on US 12/20/45 (LaGrange Road) from Cal Sag Channel to south of 87th Street near Palos Hills and Hickory Hills. Completion Date October 31, 2004 Plus 10 Working Days.
61. Cook County, US 12/20/45, District 1, 1.28 miles of roadway reconstruction, structure removal and replacement, traffic signal modernization and highway lighting along US 12/20/45 (LaGrange Road) from 87th Street to north of IL 171, just north of Hickory Hills. Completion Date October 31, 2004 Plus 10 Working Days.
62. Cook County, Plum Grove Road, District 1, roadway reconstruction and resurfacing on Plum Grove Road from Aldridge Avenue north to Palatine Road in Palatine. Work includes aggregate shoulders or concrete curb and gutter, concrete sidewalk, driveway, landscaping and traffic signal modernization. Completion Date September 19, 2003 Plus 10 Working Days.
63. Gallatin County, Southtown-New Haven Road, District 9, 5.46 miles of resurfacing Southtown-New Haven Rd. with bituminous concrete binder and surface courses & aggregate shoulders from Galt Road in Shawneetown north. 35 Working Days.
64. Kankakee County, IL 50, District 3, 0.67 km of bituminous concrete widening and resurfacing on IL 50 from Brookmont Boulevard in Kankakee to Liberty Street in Bradley. Includes removal and replacement of the structure carrying IL 50 over Soldier Creek. Completion Date August 15, 2003.
65. LaSalle County, IL 23, District 3, 9.6 miles of milling, bituminous concrete resurfacing, bituminous shoulder reconstruction, bridge repairs and turn lanes on IL 23 from Ottawa to Richards Road in Streator. Completion Date September 01, 2003.
66. Lee County, IL 26, District 2, Reconstruction of the intersection of IL 26/US 52 at Lowell Park in Dixon. 45 Working Days.
67. Macoupin County, Shipman Blacktop, District 6, widening, milling, bituminous concrete resurfacing, bituminous shoulders, aggregate shoulders, storm sewer, box culvert extensions and sidewalk along the Shipman Blacktop from IL 108 in Carlinville southwest 1.77 miles. Completion Date July 31, 2003.
68. Montgomery County, Burg Road, District 6, 5.6 miles of bituminous resurfacing, aggregate and bituminous shoulders on Burg Road from IL 185 to north to Fillmore. 80 Working Days.
69. Peoria County, I-74, District 4, Construction of temporary pavement, shoulder removal, curb and gutter removal, earthwork and grading along the west side of westbound I-74 between the Knoxville Avenue structure and the Glen Oak Avenue structure and at the Glendale/I-74 ramps in Peoria. Completion Date November 22, 2002.
70. Saline County, College Road, District 9, 4.47 miles resurfacing with bituminous concrete binder and surface courses including aggregate shoulders on College Road from Eldorado south to IL 13. 30 Working Days.
71. Saline County, Raleigh Road, District 9, 4.25 miles of patching, milling, bituminous concrete resurfacing and aggregate wedge shoulders on Raleigh Road between Eldorado and Raleigh. Completion Date November 01, 2002.
72. Will County, Richton Road, District 1, 1.20 miles bituminous pavement reconstruction, concrete curb and gutter, drainage structures, bridge deck reconstruction, landscaping and pavement marking on Richton Road from State Street to Crete Road in Crete. 170 Working Days.
73. Williamson County, IL 37, District 9, 1.90 km of patching, milling, bituminous concrete base course widening, bituminous concrete resurfacing, curb and gutter, building removal, storm sewers and traffic signals on IL 37 through Johnston City. Completion Date October 31, 2003.
75. Cook County, Kedzie Avenue, District 1, 0.94 mile of milling and bituminous concrete surface on Kedzie Avenue from 71st Street to IL 7 and bridge rehabilitation on the structure carrying Kedzie Avenue over Belt Railway Company Railroad all in Chicago. Completion Date October 30, 2003 Plus 15 Working Days.
76. Effingham County, Unmarked Route, District 7, Improvement of a single span, precast, prestressed concrete deck beam bridge and approaches carrying TR 300 over Little Bishop Creek, approximately one mile southeast of Elliottstown. 30 Working Days.
77. Logan County, Waynesville Road, District 6, scour protection with steel sheet piling, stone riprap at the Waynesville Road bridge over Kickapoo Creek, 5 miles southeast of Atlanta. 20 Working Days.
78. Peoria County, I-74, District 4, Removal and replacement of the structure carrying Forrest Hill Avenue over I-74 in Peoria. Completion Date May 31, 2003.
79. Cook County, Various Routes, District 1, Installation of emergency vehicle preemption system at 47 intersections throughout the West Central Municipal Conference (Berwyn Cicero and Stickney) 50 Working Days.
80. Kendall County, US 34, District 3, Installation of traffic signals at the intersection of McHugh Street and US 34 in Yorkville including left and right turn lanes and curb and gutter. 70 Working Days.
81. Tazewell County, Cruger Road, District 4, 1.32 km of portland cement concrete pavement with curb and gutter, storm sewer and other related work along Cruger Road from Cummings Lane to Nofsinger Road in Washington. 90 Working Days.
82. Champaign County, Unmarked Route, District 5, viaduct rehabilitation including sidewalks, lighting, drainage improvements and bicycle lockers on Main Street, University Avenue and Chester Street viaducts in Champaign. 35 Working Days.
83. Henderson County, IL 164, District 4, Installation of a fire suppression system to protect the wooden Oquawka Wag Bridge over Henderson Creek in the Rest Area along IL 164 located 2 miles south of Oquawka. 30 Working Days.
84. Jersey County, Unmarked Route, District 8, construction of three parking lots located at Evans and Church Streets (West parking lot), Union and Mulberry Streets (East parking lot, and near Route 3 and Sycamore Street Grove Memorial Park parking lot in Grafton. 45 Working Days.
85. Livingston County, IL 116, District 3, 0.83 mile of intermittent combination concrete curb and gutter removal and replacement, intermittent concrete median surface removal and replacement, concrete median removal and replacement located on IL 116 from Interstate 55 to Old Route 66. 20 Working Days.
86. Madison County, Various Routes, District 8, Crack and joint sealing at 10 locations in Madison County. The locations include I-55, I-55/70, IL 157, IL 203, US 40, IL 160 and IL 111. Completion Date November 17, 2002.
87. Montgomery County, I-55, District 6, Waste water treatment improvements, lavatory and hot water heater replacement at the I-55 Coalfield Rest Areas south of Waggoner. 120 Working Days.
88. Sangamon County, I-55, District 6, 1.37 miles on intermittent from south of the Williamsville Weigh Station north to the Sangamon/Logan County Line, and longitudinal joint repair of the southbound lanes of I-55 from just south of the Lake Springfield Bridge south for approximately 1.1 miles. 15 Working Days.
89. St. Clair County, I-70/55, District 8, Slope repair on I-70 in East St. Louis. Completion Date October 02, 2002.
90. Champaign County, Olympian Drive, District 5, reconstruction of Olympian Drive from Mattis Avenue to 0.5 mile east of Market Street in Champaign. Project also includes work at intersections of Olympian Drive at Mattis Avenue, Prospect Avenue and Market Street. Work includes PCC pavement with bituminous shoulders, aggregate shoulders, combination concrete curb and gutter, drainage structures, storm sewers, traffic signals, pavement marking and removal of existing buildings. 175 Working Days.
91. DeKalb County, Somonauk Road, District 2, 1.07 km of bituminous concrete widening and resurfacing on Somonauk Road from IL 38 to North Street in Cortland. Includes intersection improvement with new signals at IL 38. 125 Working Days.
92. Henderson County, Carman Road, District 4, 3.0 miles of bituminous concrete resurfacing on Carman Road from US 34 south to Carman. 20 Working Days.
94. Kankakee County, IL 1 & IL 17, District 3, 0.51 mile of milling and bituminous concrete resurfacing at the south junction of IL 1 and IL 17 located 5.0 miles east Kankakee. 45 Working Days.
95. Lake County, IL 22, District 1, 3.00 km of roadway reconstruction, retaining wall construction, traffic signal modernization and bridge rehabilitation on IL 22 from east of IL 21/US 45 to west of Hewitt Drive in Lincolnshire. Also widening and deck replacement of the IL 22 bridge over Indian Creek and structure replacement on IL 22 over Des Plaines River. Completion Date November 21, 2003 Plus 20 Working Days.
96. Madison County, Governors' Parkway, District 8, In Glen Carbon, 0.5 kilometer of new pavement with curb and gutter for Governor's Highway beginning at relocated IL 159 and extends to the east. 95 Working Days.
97. McDonough County, IL 41, District 4, 6.86 miles of patching, milling and bituminous concrete resurfacing on IL 41 north of IL 9 to the US 1 intersection near Bushnell. 25 Working Days.
99. Sangamon County, Wabash, Macarthur/Stanford, District 6, In Springfield, 1.75 miles of new construction of a major intersection for Wabash Ave., MacArthur Blvd. and Stanford Ave. Work on Wabash Ave. begins just west of Park Avenue and continues 500 feet east of the existing Wabash curve, ending on Stanford Avenue. On MacArthur Blvd., work begins 700 feet south of the existing Wabash curve and continues north to just north of Highland Avenue. Also, included is the partial reconstruction of Park Ave., Lincoln Ave. and Thayer Ave. Completion Date November 26, 2003.
100. Sangamon County, IL 4, District 6, 1.25 miles of patching, milling, widening for lane additions, bituminous concrete surface course, reconstruction, turn lanes, building demolition and traffic signal updates on IL 4 from north of Mason Road to north of Teal Drive in Chatham. Completion Date May 30, 2003.
101. Bond County, IL 127/IL 140, District 8, Parapet repair and guardrail replacement at the structure carrying IL 127/140 over Little Shoal Creek west of Greenville. Completion Date November 01, 2002.
102. St. Clair County, I-255 (SB), District 8, resurfacing of the bridge deck, replacement of the existing expansion joint at the north abutment and resurfacing of the approaches at the structure carrying I-255 southbound over Harding Ditch at Caseyville. 60 Working Days.
103. Tazewell County, I-155, District 4, Removal and replacement of the damaged girder on the structure carrying Allentown Road over northbound I-155. 20 Working Days.
104. Cook County, 39th Street (Pershing Rd), District 1, Traffic signal modernization on 39th Street (Pershing Road) from Oak Park Avenue to Laramie Avenue in Berwyn, Cicero and Stickney. 55 Working Days.
105. Madison-St. Clair Counties, Various Routes, District 8, Traffic signal modifications at the following intersection locations: (1) IL 203 and Pontoon Road in Granite City (2) US 67 and Henry Street in Alton (3) US 67 and Ridge Street in Alton (4)IL 111 and Hawthorne Street in Roxana (5) IL 3 and Monsanto Avenue in Sauget (6) Lebanon Avenue and West Boulevard in Belleville and (7) Carondelet Avenue/Dyroff Street and North Main Street in Dupo. 35 Working Days.
106. Champaign-Coles Counties, Various Routes, District 5, scour countermeasures at existing structures at various locations. 45 Working Days.
107. Fulton County, US 24, District 4, 0.19 miles of roadway chip and seal within the Little America Rest Area on US 24 east of Lewistown. 15 Working Days.
108. Grundy County, Unmarked Route, District 3, Bituminous concrete resurfacing on 1.6 miles of the Main Park Road and 6 existing parking lots, extending the Main Park Road by 0.98 mile, constructing a new 1.14 miles one way, one lane access road and five new parking areas in the Mazonia State Fish and Wildlife Area near Braidwood. Completion Date July 01, 2003.
109. Jefferson County, I-57/64, District 7, 5.40 miles of routing, cleaning and sealing of transverse and longitudinal reflected cracks and joints in the existing pavement on I-57/64 from the north tri-level to the south tri-level at Mt. Vernon. 20 Working Days.
110. McLean County, IL 9 & IL 54, District 3, Crack and joint sealing on IL 9 from IL 122 northerly 7.2 miles to the Tazewell/McLean County line, on IL 9 from Arrowsmith Road 10.7 miles to the Ford/McLean County line, and on IL 54 from Bellflower south 5.6 miles to the DeWitt/McLean County line. 40 Working Days.
111. Putnam County, IL 26, District 3, 0.42 miles of curb removal and replacement on IL 26 from south of OR 26 to the South ramps of I-180. 15 Working Days.
112. Tazewell County, IL 8, District 4, Demolition of two houses and a garage on IL 8 one mile east of US 150 (Meadow Avenue) in East Peoria. 15 Working Days.
113. Various Counties, Various Routes, District 3, Cleaning and painting of structural steel on six bridges at the following locations: US 52 east of Ashkum, IL 23 north of Streator, US 34 west of Earlville, Business Route 51 (northbound) in Bloomington, LeRoy Spur south of LeRoy, and IL 18 (eastbound) in Streator. 50 Working Days.
114. Various Counties, Various Routes, District 3, Crack and joint sealing on IL 18 from IL 89, 6.2 miles east to I-39 in Putnam and LaSalle Counties; on IL 23 from Marilla Road (in Streator) 2.3 miles north to Richards Road, and on IL 116 from I-55 18.4 miles west of IL 251 in Livingston and Woodford Counties. 40 Working Days.
115. Various Counties, Various Routes, District 9, Minor grading of eroded slopes, placement of topsoil, fertilizer, seed and straw mulch, and the placement of riprap in eroded ditches on IL 127 south of Pinckneyville and on IL 13 between Harrisburg and the Williamsmon County Line. Completion Date November 15, 2002.
116. Woodford County, US 24, District 3, Cleaning and painting the structure carrying US 24 over Panther Creek 4.0 miles west of El Paso. 30 Working Days.
117. Jackson County, IL 13, District 9, addition of right turn lanes at three of the four approaches to the intersection of IL 13 and Williams Street in Murphysboro along with the installation of traffic signals. Completion Date: December 20, 2002.
118. Jefferson County, IL 15, District 7, 0.3 mile of widening and resurfacing on IL 15 for the construction of left turn lanes at the intersection with Liebengood Road at Mt. Vernon. 60 Working Days.
119. Hamilton County, IL 242, District 7, removal of the existing single span bridge carrying IL 242, over an unnamed creek approximately 5 miles north of McLeansboro and the replacement with a triple barrel concrete box culvert. Also included is the removal of the existing single span bridge carrying IL 242 over an unnamed creek approximately 6 miles north of McLeansboro and the replacement with a triple barrel concrete box culvert. Completion Date November 27, 2002.
120. Iroquois County, I-57, District 3, Reconstruction of the structure carrying US 24 over I-57 at the Gilman interchange. Completion Date July 01, 2003 Plus 20 Working Days.
122. Various Counties, Various Routes, District 7, Scour mitigation at 12 structures located on various routes throughout District 7. 65 Working Days.
123. Various Counties, Various Routes, District 1, Wetland management consisting of planting, mowing and weed spraying at 7 various locations in the district. Completion Date October 15, 2002.
124. Jefferson County, Wells Bypass. District 7, 1.016 miles of pavement replacement, storm sewer, and earthwork along 45th Street (Wells Bypass) from IL 15 south approximately one mile in Mt. Vernon. 115 Working Days.
125. Clay County, Farina-Iola Blacktop, District 7, rehabilitation of a three span concrete bridge with precast, prestressed concrete deck beams, modifications to piers and abutments, aggregate approaches, carrying Farina-Iola Blacktop over Crooked Creek, 1 mile west of Iola. 90 Working Days.
126. Madison-St. Clair Counties, Various Routes, District 8, The installation of 7 surveillance cameras on various interstate routes in Madison and St. Clair Counties. Completion Date April 01, 2003.
127. Grundy County, I-55 & OR 66, District 3, 5.39 miles of bituminous concrete resurfacing on Interstate 55 and Old Route 66 from one mile northeast of the Illinois 47/I-55 interchange at Dwight to the Gardner interchange. Completion Date June 01, 2003 Plus 15 Working Days.
128. Champaign-Edgar-Vermilion Counties, IL 49, District 5, 11.73 miles of milling and bituminous concrete resurfacing on IL 49 from Homer to 0.6 mile south of the Vermilion Co. Line. 60 Working Days.
129. Logan County, I-55, District 6, 15.3 miles of pavement patching, bituminous surface removal, bituminous concrete resurfacing, bituminous shoulders, aggregate shoulders and repairs on 11 structures on I-55 from the Sangamon County line to I-155 northwest of Lincoln. Completion Date October 01, 2003.
130. Livingston County, I-55, District 3, 6.98 miles of bituminous concrete resurfacing and structure repairs on I-55 from the McLean County line to 1.7 miles south of Illinois 116 at Pontiac. Completion Date August 15, 2003 Plus 10 Working Days.
131. McLean County, I-55, District 3, 9.85 miles of patching and bituminous concrete resurfacing on Interstate 55 from just south of Lexington interchange to the Livingston County line near Chenoa. Completion Date December 01, 2003.
132. Logan County, IL 10, District 6, Intersection reconstruction on Illinois 10 with relocated 740th Avenue, relocated 757th Avenue, relocated 560th Avenue, and TR85 from just north of New Holland to approximately 2 miles west of I-55 west of Lincoln. Completion Date September 27, 2002.
134. Christian County, IL 29, IL 16, US 51, District 6, 4.54 miles of pavement patching, bituminous surface removal, widening, and resurfacing, bituminous shoulders, aggregate shoulder, PCC Sidewalk and traffic signal installations on the following roadways in Pana: (1) Illinois 29/Washington Street from 0.2 mile north of Pana to Hickory Street (2) Poplar Street from Washington Street to south of Fifth Street (3) First Street/US 51/Illinois 16 from Poplar Street to Spruce Street and (4) US 51 from Cold Spring Road in Pana to the Shelby County line. Completion Date August 01, 2003.
135. Bureau-Henry-Rock Island Counties, Unmarked Route, District 2, 0.09 mile of roadway and parking improvements at the Hennepin Canal Visitors Center and several Hennepin Canal Park locations. 45 Working Days.
1A. Salem-Leckrone Airport, Salem, Marion County, Install perimeter fencing - Phase 1.
2A. St. Louis Regional Airport, East Alton, Madison County, Construct Corporate Apron, Taxiway and Entrance Road.
3A. Capital Airport, Springfield, Sangamon County, Construct New Access Road to Charlie Ramp Area.
4A. Rantoul National Avaiation Center, Rantoul, Champaign County, Install Security Fence.
5A. Whiteside County Airport, Sterling, Whiteside County, Rehabilitate North Terminal Apron.
6A. Southern Illinois Airport, CarbondaleJackson County, Rehabilitate Runway 6/24 Medium Intensity Runway Lights (MIRLS); PCALS & REILS.
7A. Greater Rockford Airport, Rockford, Winnebago County, Construct Midfield Automobile Parking, Including Grading and Drainage
8A. Statewide AWOS System, Construct Automated Weather Observation Systems (AWOS) with graphic weather display and NADIN linking At Carmi, Litchfield, Metropolis, Robinson and Savanna Tri-Township airports.
9A. Aurora Municipal Airport, Aurora, Kane County, Construct Parallel Taxiway to Runway 9/27.
10A. Greater Rockford Airport, Rockford, Winnebago County, Rehabilitate West Terminal Apron.
11A. Quincy Regional Airport, Quincy, Adams County, Re-Mark Runway 4/22.
12A. Quincy Regional Airport, Quincy, Adams County, Install Perimeter Fence.
13A. Southern Illinois Airport, Carbondale, Jackson County, Construct Wildlife/Security Fence.
14A. Williamson County Regional Airport, Marion, Williamson County, Runway 2/20 Extension, Phase 1 (grading and drainage).
15A. Capital Airport, Springfield, Sangamon County, Extend Taxiway B, Remove Portion of Taxiway E.
16A. Palwaukee Municiapl Airport, Prospect Heights, Cook County, Construct, Light & Mark Northwest Parallel Taxiway to Runway 16/34 from 16 to Taxiway L2 (Phase 2); Rehabilitate Taxiway D, Y & Z Lighting System.
17A. Quad-City International Airport, Moline, Rock Island County, Construct 10 foot Security Fence with gates to complete the perimeter fencing of the airport.
18A. DuPage Airport, West Chicago, DuPage County, Construct South Flight Center Auto Parking Lots, Phase 1 & 2.
1LR. PEORIA County, Reclamation of the Lucky Strike Mine. The proposed reclamation project is located on the west edge of Peoria, just west of Koerner Road. The work includes approximately 3,091 cu yds of earth excavation, 2,580 cu yds of mine refuse excavation, 931 cu yds of special excavation, 598 tons tons of riprap fill C-3, 252 tons of CA-6 fill, 174 tons of CA-1 fill, 2,368 sq yds of special excelsior blanket, the sealing of two mine openings, and seeding and soil amendments for 1.4 acres.
1W. JACKSON County, Crisenberry Dam Spillway Erosion Project, Kinkaid Lake. Located at the Crisenberry Dam at Kinkaid Lake approximately 7 miles west of Murphysboro, reinforce an existing rock spillway by constructing a concrete apron slab (240' x 53') and installing a grout curtain in rock (250' long x 20' deep) just upstream of the spillway; includes 1,259.2 cu yds concrete structures; 76,640 lbs reinforcement bars 172 each furnishing and grouting anchor rods; installing a grout curtain in rock (250' long x 20' deep); 121 cu yds concrete removal; 110 each PVC drains; 136 cu yds removal of prepack concrete; 96 cu yds rock excavation; 12,710 sq ft texturizing concrete; 6,574 gals bituminous materials; 88 ton cover coat aggregate; 110 tons seal coat aggregate; 3,072 ft cleaning and painting existing chain link fence; 1,900 sq ft cleaning and painting.