Illinois Department of Transportation, Ann L. Schneider, Secretary
Loading
Patrick J. Quinn, Governor
Traveling PublicMapsProjectsRoad ClosuresNewsDoing BusinessLetting & BiddingCareers@IDOTGeneral Info


The FY 2010-2015 Proposed Highway Improvement Program Including ARRA, Jump Start & Illinois Jobs Now! Projects

Introduction

The Illinois Department of Transportation’s FY 2010-2015 Proposed Highway Improvement Program totals $14.314 billion and includes an FY 2010 annual program of $2.4 billion. Funding for the 6-year program is made up of $7.499 billion in federal funds, $6.111 billion in state funds including $1.552 billion in bonds from Governor Quinn’s Jump Start Capital Plan and $3.064 billion for the Illinois Jobs Now! bond program and $704 million in local funds. Approximately 64 percent of the State program is allocated for roadway system and bridge maintenance. The remaining 36 percent is for congestion mitigation and system expansion projects.

View the interactive FY 2010-2015 Proposed Highway Improvement Program Map Including ARRA, Jump Start & Illinois Jobs Now! Projects

View the FY 2010-2015 Proposed Highway Improvement Program Including ARRA, Jump Start & Illinois Jobs Now! Projects

Download the FY 2010-2015 Proposed Highway Improvement Program Including ARRA, Jump Start & Illinois Jobs Now! Projects


 

Adobe Reader is required. Download a free copy of Reader..

IDOT Privacy Statement | Illinois Privacy Information | Kids Privacy | Web Accessibility  | FOIA