Welcome to the State of
Illinois' website for bicyclists. This area is specially designed to give
you, the bicyclist, important information in three areas:
- Trip Planning (Maps and trail information)
- Safety Tips and Suggestions
- Links to Other State Agencies involved in Bicycling issues (e.g.,
Addresses and links to State Agencies)
Whether you're a hardcore on-road enthusiast or a casual weekend trail user,
this site is for you.
But this page is not just for bicyclists; it is for parents, teachers,
community leaders, and bicycle advocates who are looking for information
- Educating the public about safe
- Promoting the benefits of bicycling; or
- Encouraging others to ride more.