The Bureau of Local Roads and Streets (BLRS) subscription service for local
agencies allows information to be sent out electronically and reduce the number
of mailings sent from BLRS. This service will be used to:|
- Issue BLRS’s Informational Circular Letters.
- Issue BLRS’s Procedure Memorandums
- Notify users of changes to LR Special Provisions and BLR Forms
- Notify users of funding opportunities
- Distribute the Illinois Technology Transfer Center’s newsletter,
training program, and updates.
- Provide general information - In an effort to reduce the number of
mailings and the amount of information sent to local agencies, some items
are not sent out as circular letters. Rather, they are disseminated through
local agency committee meetings. The subscription service will provide a
convenient, efficient way of issuing this information in addition to
The service is an open list; therefore, local agency and consultant employees
need to register in order to receive information electronically. A valid e-mail
address and internet access are required to register for the service. In order
to subscribe, you must fill out all required fields marked with a red asterisk.
If you create a password, you will be able to manage your account and update
your e-mail address.
If you have questions or problems concerning the service please contact the
Local Policy & Technology Unit at